We had such a great day at our very first worship conference on the 7th Oct 2017,
if you we’re able to join us then thank you for coming.
Couldn’t make it in the end but interested in what we got up to?
Then check out all the info below.
THIS IS A DAY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS A HEART AND A PASSION FOR WORSHIP
Whether you’re an experienced worship leader, the next big thing to hit your church’s sound desk with those 3 chords you learnt in your bedroom last week, a Youth Leader without rhythm or just simply someone who wants to go deeper in Worship.
We would love you to join us for a day of practical, relevant & useful worship focused teaching.
“If you have anything to do with Worship in your Church, small Group or Youth Group then make sure you get yourself booked on for this. It’s going to be a great day.” – Rich Miles (Movement Worship Nights)
Who's going to be there?
Worship Director, Songwriter
Curate & Songwriter
Worship Pastor & Songwriter
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?
The day begins at 10am with sessions until mid/late afternoon.
Programme – (all timings subject to change)
- 10:00 Registration & Refreshments
- 10:30 Morning Session – Worship & the Heart – Tom Smith
- 12:15 Lunch (included in your ticket price)
- 13:00 Afternoon Breakouts Session 1 (Choose from)
– – The Basics –Starting out – is for anyone who is at the start of their worship leading journey – Dan & Lydia Collison will be looking at some of the practical need to know things about what it takes to lead worship. Think of this session as the ABC’s of worship leading!
– – Songwriting – so you’ve got the next catchy lyric busting song inside your head or you just simply want to pen what’s going on in your heart through music? Well in this breakout Andy Williams and Tom Smith will be on hand to walk you through how to get your song out!
– – Help my youth group’s got talent! – well fear not Rich Miles will be hosting a conversation with the aim of helping us to find practical ways of releasing the talents that lay within our youth, small group & churches by empowering those around us through sharing ideas, stories and experiences.
- 13:45 Refreshment Break
- 14:00 Afternoon Breakouts Session 2 (Choose from)
– – The Basics – The Band – “We’re All in This Together” Dan & Lydia Collison along with the Movement Band will be looking at some of the practical need to know things about what it takes to play in a band together.
– – What a team needs from a Worship Leader – behind every great Worship Leader is a great team, Andy Williams will be sharing some practical advice about how best to serve & lead a whole worship team.
- 15:00 Q & A
- 15:20 Afternoon Session – Worship & the Spirit – Joel Sales
- 16:30 Worship Conference End
- 18:30 Movement Worship Night (Optional)
- 20:30 End
Why not stay and join us in the evening for our October Movement Worship Night at 6:30pm (that is likely to finish around 8:30pm) this is open to all and free to attend.